History of All Saints Church, Maiden Bradley
After 21 Dec 1536. All Saints Church, Maiden Bradley. Monument to John Seymour 1474-1536. differenced with a Crescent impaled with unknown arms quartered 1 Argent a fess between 3 martlets Gules in chief three fox heads erased 2 per pale Azure three fleur de lys Or 3 Or three talbots courant 4 Or a chevrom Limine between 3 stags heads cabossed. The note below states ... The above tablet (a copy of the original in Great Bedwyn) is placed here by Algernon 15th Duke of Somerset Sep 1899.
After 1708. All Saints Church, Maiden Bradley. Monument to Edward Seymour 4th Baronet Seymour 1633-1708. Sculpted by John Michael Rysbrack Sculptor 1694-1770 ; white marble reclining figure in front of tablet with Pediment with Cherubs, scrolled Pediment with arms over.